Thursday, December 18, 2008

I slept with Rahime Celepli and got AIDS... be warned

Hi,

I met this girl through her friend... her friend gave me her msn address.. I have a thing for girls look like man....

anyway I slept with her on the same day and I started feeling sick after couple of weeks... I went to doctor and they told me I have AIDS and checked with her and she knew she had AIDS too...

Just wanted to inform guys in London... Her name is Rahime Celepli and she was kurdish.. (She claims to be swedish though)..

5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Are you serious mate? I knew the girl too, lost contact with her long time ago, I was searching for her name on the internet to find her.

    When I met her she played hard but after sometime she invited me to her place but I dint turn up (I trade her for another girl ;) ). You made my day today. I really feel sorry for you. You should have used some kind of protection though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, Can you confirm what you are saying is true? I work with her at the same place and I know so many people slept with her here. I don't think any of them got sick or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone interested i have her interesting videos and pictures :P Specially the people who emailed me to ask about her. You can see the truth with your eyes. Just email me at "rahimederek@gmail.com" and i will send you the link. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sorry my english no good. you are rahime old boy friend? How you film her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont get it i am telling that this girl has AIDS and many dirty videos and people telling me that they wanna have fun with her after seeing the videos. is sex more important than your life?

    ReplyDelete